Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kwebang Lampas, Pagbilao, Quezon


Kwebang Lampas in Pagbilao, Quezon is one of the beaches I wouldn't mind going back to over and over again. The trip is cheap, the water is clear and the sand is (almost) white. Besides, I had zero swimming skills when I first got there, and I wanted these "skills" to be tested. As luck had it, it was sunny during our entire stay even if PAGASA forecasted some "isolated rainshowers and thunderstorms".



See my first post on Kwebang Lampas for commuting details. As you will find out, it was December when I first got there. Who says you have to wait for summer to bum around the beach?

At the entrance of the cave. High tide, unfortunately.



Food galore. We spent roughly P800/pax for this trip, and that already includes all these food.

Taking my siesta on a Hello Kitty mat

No comments:

Post a Comment